- Lightroom introduction
- Exporting Lightroom presets
- Getting professional grade presets
Adoble Lightroom, a post processing program that Adobe Systems Incorporated has developed, is widely regarded as the best program to use for processing digital photos. In fact, most professional photographers prefer using it rather than its competitors. For most users, the reason why it is their favorite software to use is because of the presets feature. You see, Lightroom has the capability to import and export presets, thus allowing users to share their techniques on editing photos to other people. You see a lot of how to content on the internet about importing presets but you seldom see one for exporting them. So let’s remedy that.
Lightroom export presets are done by following these steps…
- The 1st step to do is to find out which folder are your presets saved. To do that, you need to go to the Develop Module and look for your preset. Right click on the preset and click Export.
- The Export dialog box will open up. Click the save button. Before you do that though, make sure to remember where you’ve exported it.
- The dialog box will generate an .lrtemplate file. That is the file you will want to copy.
- Now you have a choice to either upload the file to a sharing site or transfer it in a different computer.
So you see, the lightroom export presets are pretty easy. All you have to do is follow the simple steps stated above.
Speaking of presets, finding good ones is already a chore in itself unless you find a trusted website that provides professional grade Lightroom presets. The site that I’m talking about is Sleeklens.com. Their presets are made by certified experts of Lightroom and are professional photographers themselves. That is why you will be guaranteed that you will be getting the best lightroom presets.